Help with a Federal Agency

If you can't get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, our office may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.

Residents of the 47th Congressional District of California can contact us for assistance in dealing with federal agencies. In order for us to serve you, please click HERE to complete and submit a Privacy Release Form.

The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case.

We must have your signature to proceed with this type of request. You will review, complete, and electronically sign the document before submitting it to our office.

Please note that you must live in California’s 47th District to access this page, and you must include all required information to submit the form. For help outside of California’s 47th District, find your representative at

If you have trouble accessing or submitting the Privacy Release Form, or if you have general questions, please call our Orange County Office at (949) 668-6600 or send us an email at